Due to popular demand we are delighted to announce that we are running a second Heritage Orchard Development & Management CPD Course.
In partnership with NOTS and the Heritage Council this course will be taught over five full days throughout 2022.
Taking place on our farm in Co. Clare, this course consists of five modules, taught over five full days. The course begins in March and concludes in October
The overall aim of the course is to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence of the participants to successfully develop a small commercial orchard for the long term benefit of the farmland and nature. This course will be a combination of classroom based theory, practical demonstration and advice for the successful long term development of farmland heritage orchards.
5 modules taught across 5 dates in 2022:
– Day 1: Sunday March 6th, 2022
– Day 2: Sunday May 1st, 2022
– Day 3: Sunday July 3rd, 2022
– Day 4: Sunday September 4th, 2022
– Day 5: Sunday October 23rd, 2022
– 10.00am – 4.30pm each day
Location / Venue:
– Irish Seed Savers Association, Capparoe, Scariff, Co. Clare V94 V6W0
– €245 when you sign up through NOTS (Full course price is €350 – less 30% NOTS funding)
Full Course / Module Details:
– Please click HERE for full course description and additional module details and bookings.
The development of this CPD was funded by the Heritage Council.