MAKE A DIFFERENCE….
In this critical time of climate crisis, biodiversity loss and food insecurity, Irish Seed Savers Association is working to protect Ireland’s food crop heritage for present use and future generations. Join us as we work to conserve, protect and utilise Ireland’s diverse genetic food crop heritage.
Become a Supporter and help us to:
Maintain and expand the National Heritage Collection of Irish Apple Trees.
Maintain Ireland’s only living public seedbank, ensuring a continuous and growing supply of high quality open pollinated seed.
Undertake programmes of research to identify heritage varieties and bring them into our collection for conservation and use.
Educate: from pre-schoolers, hobby gardeners, horticulturalists to farmers – and everyone in between.
Additional benefits of becoming a Supporter include:
- Complimentary packets of heritage seeds, not available to the general public. (Jan – April each year)
- Complimentary access to our Organic Seed Gardens and Heritage Orchards all year round.
- Complimentary access to all of our event days.
- Summer and Winter newsletters filled with informative articles and gardening tips from our teams.
- 10% discount on workshops*.
- 10% discount on Irish Heritage Apple Trees**.
Simply choose which Supporter category that suits you best to take the next step on your conservation and growing journey.
*Limited to Supporter only.
**Limited to 4 trees per Supporter.
- Sort by Rating