Design your own Permaculture Garden – Sunday July 18th – 10am – 4:30pm
Simple and effective steps to get started or enhance the creation of multifunctional ecological gardens that provide the things we need and the things we love while supporting nature: healthy food, water, natural medicine, perennial systems, biodiversity, natural beauty, play and community.
A playful and engaging experiential 1 day workshop covering:
- Introduction to Permaculture.
- Observation methods and function.
- Design: Elements of a garden and patterns for arranging things.
- Getting Started: starting from scratch v working from what you have.
- Planting: perennials, Forest Gardening, plant communities, planting up, down and sideways! Putting plant guilds together.
Bookings & Information
Our Big workshop weekend offers a range of full-day courses to choose from. You can take a single course or two courses over the weekend. Our courses always get positive feedback from participants and you will benefit from on hand expert tutors with years of experience in their field. The weekend format also offers you the opportunity to meet like-minded people and to spend some time in our gardens, orchards and woodlands in beautiful East Clare.
You can book courses online or you can telephone us on 061 921866 or 921856.
- Workshop prices: €70 per course.
- 10% discount for supporters.
- Workshops suitable for adults only children under 18 years are not permitted to attend.
- Cafe serving lunch & refreshments.
The Seed Savers Cafe will be open on each course day for lunch, serving soup, tea and coffee, and homemade cakes. The Cafe is vegetarian and uses organic ingredients from the gardens and orchards whenever possible.