Design your own Permaculture Garden – Saturday July 1st – 10am – 4:30pm
Simple and effective steps to get started or enhance the creation of multifunctional ecological gardens that provide the things we need and the things we love while supporting nature: healthy food, water, natural medicine, perennial systems, biodiversity, natural beauty, play and community.
A playful and engaging experiential 1 day workshop covering:
- Introduction to Permaculture.
- Observation methods and function.
- Design: Elements of a garden and patterns for arranging things.
- Getting Started: starting from scratch v working from what you have.
- Planting: perennials, Forest Gardening, plant communities, planting up, down and sideways! Putting plant guilds together.
Cost : €80
Bookings & Information
Our courses always get positive feedback from participants and you will benefit from on hand expert tutors with years of experience in their field. It’s a great opportunity to meet like-minded people and spend some time in our gardens, orchards and woodlands in beautiful East Clare.
You can book courses online or you can telephone us on 061 921866 or 921856.
- Workshop prices: from €80
- 10% discount for supporters.
- Workshops suitable for adults only – children under 18 years are not permitted to attend.
- There is a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 2 Weeks prior to the course date. No refund after that time.
- Café serving lunch and refreshments
The Night Orchard Pop Up Café will open onsite at Irish Seed Savers on each course day serving hearty lunches, soups, homemade cakes and tea / coffee. The café is vegetarian and uses organic, locally sourced, in-season ingredients to produce healthy and nutritious food.