Natural Skincare & Cosmetic Making – Spring-time Detox & Rejuvenate – Sunday March 27th – 10am – 4:30pm
Rejuvenate your senses as well as your skin. Experience the natural beauty of herbal preparations, gorgeous floral hydrosols and aromatherapy oils, skin-nourishing butters and detoxifying salts, clays & herbs to create a world filled with scent and aroma, nourishment and healing. This is a practical course where you will learn how to make Natural Skincare products for yourself and your loved ones, friends & family.
We will complete the day with a luxurious Herbal and Floral Footbath (please bring a towel). Footbath tubs are provided, but you may bring your own if you wish.
During the day we will make:
– Facial Clay Mask with Kelp & Rose Petal Powder
– Body Polish with Birch Leaf Oil and Lavender
– Emulsified Rose Handcream
– Silky Body Butter with Rose & Birch
– Detoxifying Herbal Bath Salts / Herbal Bath bombs
– All Heal Calendula Skin Balm
Participants will bring home all the cosmetics they make on the day including handouts and recipes. There will be a small selection of products and containers for sale at the end of the day (cash only).
Material Cost: €12
Bookings & Information
Our Big workshop weekend offers a range of full-day courses to choose from. You can take a single course or two courses over the weekend. Our courses always get positive feedback from participants and you will benefit from on hand expert tutors with years of experience in their field. The weekend format also offers you the opportunity to meet like-minded people and to spend some time in our gardens, orchards and woodlands in beautiful East Clare.
You can book courses online or you can telephone us on 061 921866 or 921856.
- Workshop prices: €70 per course.
- 10% discount for supporters.
- Workshops suitable for adults only children under 18 years are not permitted to attend.
- Cafe serving lunch & refreshments.
The Seed Savers Cafe will be open on each course day for lunch, serving soup, tea and coffee, and homemade cakes. The Cafe is vegetarian and uses organic ingredients from the gardens and orchards whenever possible.