Whether it is a Community Garden, an allotment, or simply a group of friends, we can supply you with all the advice, support and knowledge to make your gardening group a great success. In return your group can help spread the Irish Seed Savers message to friends, family, your local community and encourage them to join also.
The cost is €90 per year, or pay by direct debit (€22.50 per quarter Jan/Apr/July/Oct). To sign up for Direct Debit we need a ‘signed form’ to set up with the bank. To download a Direct Debit form click HERE.
As a community group you will receive
- Twelve free packs of rare heirloom seeds. (Jan – April each year)
- Free entry to our gardens & orchards.
- Free entry to all our events days.
- 10% Discount on Irish Heritage Apple Trees (applied to up to 4 trees per year).
- 10% Discount on workshops (applied to up to 6 workshop places per year).
- 10% Discount on talks & guided tours.
- Winter & Summer newsletter.
You will also receive our free monthly e-Newsletter, detailing all the work we do in our gardens and orchards from month to month. If you wish you can unsubscribe at any point.
While we appreciate support from anywhere in the world, supporter free seeds and Irish heritage apple trees can only be posted to addresses within the EU. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a subscription. If you live outside the EU and would like to send your free supporter seeds to a friend or relative living in the EU we are happy to do so.