Whether it is a Community Garden, an allotment, or simply a group of friends, we can supply you with all the advice, support and knowledge to make your gardening group a great success. In return your group can help spread the Irish Seed Savers message to friends, family, your local community and encourage them to join also.
The cost is €90 per year, or pay by direct debit (€22.50 per quarter Jan/Apr/July/Oct). To sign up for Direct Debit we need a ‘signed form’ to set up with the bank. To download a Direct Debit form click HERE.
As a community group you will receive
- Twelve free packs of rare heirloom seeds. (Jan – April each year)
- Free entry to our gardens & orchards.
- Free entry to all our events days.
- 10% Discount on all Irish Heritage Apple Trees.
- 10% Discount for up to six workshops attendees.
- 10% Discount on talks & guided tours.
- Winter & Summer printed newsletter.
You will also receive our free monthly e-Newsletter, detailing all the work we do in our gardens and orchards from month to month. If you wish you can unsubscribe at any point.