By joining Irish Seed Savers you share in the task of conserving Ireland’s fruit, vegetables and grains. Time is running out for conserving these old varieties – once they are gone they are gone forever.
The cost is €120 per year, or pay by direct debit (€30 per quarter Jan/Apr/July/Oct). To sign up for Direct Debit we need a ‘signed form’ to set up with the bank. To download a Direct Debit form click HERE.
As an organisation you will receive
- Ten free packs of rare heirloom seeds.(Jan – April each year)
- Free entry to our gardens & orchards.
- Free entry to all our events days.
- 10% Discount on Irish Heritage Apple Trees (applied to up to 6 trees per year).
- 10% Discount on workshops (applied to up to 6 workshop places per year).
- Winter & Summer newsletter.
You will also receive our free monthly e-Newsletter, detailing all the work we do in our gardens and orchards from month to month. If you wish you can unsubscribe at any point.
Purchasing an Organisation/Company Supporter subscription does not constitute a partnership or the permission to use the Irish Seed Savers name or logo on your company promotional material.
While we appreciate support from anywhere in the world, supporter free seeds and Irish heritage apple trees can only be posted to addresses within the EU. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a subscription. If you live outside the EU and would like to send your free supporter seeds to a friend or relative living in the EU we are happy to do so.